WORN 72. Two to dress up


Yes, now we are two. Two different bodies to cover with clothes. 

Myself, I am doing what I can since most of my clothes are too tight for my current size. Complication added: I have to put my breast out really often in the day. So my options are quite limited now. I'm so sad to look my tiny mini skirts knowing that they won't be used this summer.

For Fauna, I like to dress her the most simple and comfortable way possible. I don't understand why baby clothes have pockets or decorative bottoms or things like that. That's why I like the combination she wears in the photos below: she look like a yoga master. I tried to show her outfit to the camera but well.... It's difficult when you are handling a super flexible newborn body.






1 comment:

Beauty is in almost everything around us. This is a blog about beauty from my point of view.