.WORN N°20.

 This last weeks I haven't been posting so much because it has been a crazy time full of trips, exams, appointments, some indirect work (which means it is unofficial)... so I didn't have the time and the inspiration. And still today I have nothing special to say but I want to share with you this outfit. I think it is a good compromise between elegance and comfort. Oh! By the way, this shoes are new. They are great: comfortable, useful and of good quality. The best buy of the last years (okey, I don't go shopping really often).  
 I hope you enjoy it. Kisses and see you when I push myself into the motivation of blogging.







3 comments:

  1. Que chulos esos pantalones Carlota!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute babe! love it x

    natalieoffduty.com

    Natalie Off Duty

    ReplyDelete
  3. joe Carlota, qué estilazo, estás guapísima y son fotos preciosas.

    ReplyDelete

Beauty is in almost everything around us. This is a blog about beauty from my point of view.