.ATMOSPHERE. 1st of May in the neighbourhood


Today was a beautiful day. The first truly warm day of this spring. The atmosphere was golden and delicious. 1st of May is always supposed to be special and crazy in this city but I don't remember one as nice as this one. This year the mood was chilled out and friendly as never before. Manfred, the belly and I were feeling gorgeous. I couldn't help go around with my naked belly, dancing and smiling. I enjoyed so much! What a great Sunday full of love.
Now I am lying on the bed, really relaxed next to my blonde Monkey. Out there, on the streets, the party still goes on and the night is full of life. I love my neighbourhood.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Beauty is in almost everything around us. This is a blog about beauty from my point of view.