Floral. Arrangements made in November

While in October I didn't spend money on flowers, in November I did. Perhaps I was way too indulgent to myself. However, during last month, I bought two huge bouquets which costed around twenty euros each. For the second I also added some gorgeous branches (red/orange/yellow leaves) that I took from the street, after I went to the flower shop.
I made this bouquets in hand and then fixed them with floral tape. It wasn't easy. I had to stop a couple of times, and start all over again, because I didn't like the result I was achieving. But I think I finally succeeded.
I feel like I didn't manage to capture in the pictures the magnificent presence of both of them. It is always more impressive when you share the room with real vegetation.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Beauty is in almost everything around us. This is a blog about beauty from my point of view.