.PERSONAL. All Hallows' Eve!


 Some days ago it was my birthday, but it comes to happen that my birthday is always... ordinary. That's why I decided that I will truly celebrate it in Halloween. All my childhood I was (and I am still) obsessed with becoming a witch. October is my favourite month of the year so I had to do something to end up this time in a special way! 
 When I brought Halloween into conversation the people said to me: Oh! But this party is not popular in Halle... I didn't let them bring down my enthusiasm, I thought: if Halloween is not popular in Halle, I will make it popular! I truly believe that children need rituals, celebrations and special days to remember when they become older (I don't need to be mother to know that). And the funny thing is that the streets where kind of full with little candy hunters. I had a lot of visitors in my horrific and dark garden!

 I made a pumpkin and Manfred made it shine like evil. We also made a fire in the garden and I indicated the way to the sweets with a path of candles. I dressed like a witch and Manfred dressed like... Manfred (I try to convince him to be the monster of Frankenstein, but I wasn't successful). Some little monsters were our guests and we danced and made noise around the fire to make the spirits of winter really afraid of us (and it's funny that today is a extremely sunny and warm day to be first of November, so maybe we managed to actually make the winter spirits really afraid). 
 We had a lot of fun! If there is people who don't understand this kind of magic, I'm sad for them. For me, finding reasons to make magic is what gives meaning to life. Otherwise I would be lost in the grey and meaningless humanity, and I would die of sadness.









To finish the night in a proper way, Manfred and I saw the original Frankenstein movie from 1931. I can say it is one of the most cruel and terrific movies in the whole history of films. It is a fucking great movie.

Oh! And today I will make the REAL Witches' Sabbath with my girlfriends. 
Real magic... uhhh!!






3 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a really fun, creative Halloween! You make a great witch and that location (your house?) is THE perfect location for Halloween celebrations. I love that you still find stuff like this magical. Happy belated birthday. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carlota Thanks for U're comments on my blog ! I REALLY LOVE THIS HALLOWEEN OUTFIT ! Beauty beauty beauty !
    Kissssses

    Prince

    ReplyDelete

Beauty is in almost everything around us. This is a blog about beauty from my point of view.