.ATMOSPHERE. Christmas euphoria with family and friends.

Hello dear readers, I hope you are still out there...

I have to admit that when I come to Spain to visit my family I completely disconnect from my virtual life. I arrived to Madrid at the beginning of December and, since then, I was full time enjoying every minute with my beloved ones. It is, of course, okay to forget about Internet for a little while. But on the other hand I have soooo much to share with you all.... Like hundreds of pictures showing how we celebrate the magic of this time of the year. 
Today I focus on my family and friends. And I want to use this moment to express my gratitude for all the good things I have in life, especially the people that surround me and fill me up with real love. 

Merry (late) Christmas and Happy New Year!!!! 
I wish to all of you the same good luck that I am fortunate to have.






1 comment:

  1. Ah, the most perfect way to celebrate the festivities of Christmas - with family and loved ones and dear friends and lots and lots of sharing.
    And your previous post too, with reference to your changing shape… Am I reading this rightly? You're looking beautiful and radiant. Wishing you much creative energy and and transformation and new beginnings and fulfilment for 2016.

    ReplyDelete

Beauty is in almost everything around us. This is a blog about beauty from my point of view.