.WORN 67. New Year's Eve 2015 - 2016

 Oh man! I arrive late to my own posts... I hope you don't mind that I am out of date. I'm finally at home with plenty of time to prepare my posts. Here it goes what I wore in the last night of the year. I am completely in love with my new flocked kimono -I call it just as the Zara website does- it is one of the very few new items I own. I don't buy that much clothes anymore, but this piece was just necessary in my bohemian lifestyle.
 The gorgeous lady that appears next to me is my wonderful cousin. She is like a model, don't you think? Tall as a tree... It isn't fair when she decides to wear high heels. It is just cruel for the rest of us mortals! hahaha 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Beauty is in almost everything around us. This is a blog about beauty from my point of view.