.ATMOSPHERE. Be like me Free










Be like me, be like me, I'm feeling cool.
Be like me, be like me, I'm not a fool.
Be like me and no one can hurt you.
I don't have to be afraid
for on both sides I have weighed
the circumstance of everything that I do,
everything that I do.
You can go on tripping up and falling down
but as for me I don't intent to be a clown.
If I fail you know a friend I cannot blame
because I am myself the author of my shame or fame.

Be like me, I'm on my way
every night and everyday.
I know precisely what I'm doing.

I know precisely what I'm doing.
If I were you I'd be like me.
It's just the finest me, free.

..........................................

Sunforest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beauty is in almost everything around us. This is a blog about beauty from my point of view.