Inspiration. Bring the Autumn in.


 The Autumn has started already and came with all its power. The other day I suddenly felt in the need to posses a little bit of it. I took my pruning shears and went on a walk around my neighborhood. As I live inside of a big city I was surprised of the variety of plants I could access in public spaces. I ended up being greedy. 
My initial plan was to create different individual arrangements. But that day I didn't have time anymore. So I simply put all the foliage in water to work on them on the next day. But in the morning I saw this abundance, this forest over the commode, and I liked it just like it was. 
It looked like a painting. A still life. But three-dimensional.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Beauty is in almost everything around us. This is a blog about beauty from my point of view.