My 26th birthday



Today is my 26th birthday. This morning I got my first period since I have been pregnant. I have lived without it 26 months. It's a funny coincidence that I got my actual first period in the morning of my 15th birthday. Life is a curious thing, full of coincidences.

In this moment, inside my home, Fauna and Fabia are sleeping a nap, Manfred builds up a coil sitting at the dinning table while my sister Mónica reads a book lying over the sofa (her bed). This morning I woke up to a table covered with beautiful things to unpack and later we went to celebrate the breakfast. It has been a slow lazy day so far. It is rainy and windy outside. Just like I like it.
There is a magic smell floating in the air. It means nothing but it gives the taste of atmosphere. I am feeling really happy and grateful. I don't expect anything more. Because it is already perfect.





Manfred gave me this amazing jacket as my birthday present. It comes from Sasas Vintage, Mannheim.


2 comments:

  1. Me encanta tu chaqueta "colonial" de Mannheim.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Queda fenomenal con los pantalones, pero me encantaría también con una falda de tubo larga,... o corta,... o de vuelo.

    ReplyDelete

Beauty is in almost everything around us. This is a blog about beauty from my point of view.