.ATMOSPHERE. Tribute to the Cozy Corner


Tomorrow we'll leave Halle and we'll become Berliner citizens once again. In the two and a half years we have been inhabiting this house I never made photos of my favourite spot. Today I finally fix it and I make a memorandum of this nice place. The corner of our bedroom that invites to lay down and read or look to the garden for a whole weekend. I am excited to be back in Berlin but oh! I will miss the romantic streets of Halle, the witch house we lived in and the garden.... Oh! The garden in the spring.







5 comments:

  1. Sí que es "cosi", apetecible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just want to curl up among those cushions with a book, a mug and music, with the sun streaming through the window. I wish you both great new adventures and the excitement of change in Berlin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! That is such a gorgeous little corner. So perfect for all things relaxing and creative and cosy. It's been too long since I've visited your blog! You're pregant, wow! How wonderful, congratulations! And I'm wishing you the best in your move to Berlin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gemütlich ;)! Si vienes a Berlín avisame, que quedamos para tomar un café (si te apetece :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the way you write about your life! And indeed, this corner seems to be quite cozy. It's a great idea to photograph places that means something to you, although it's kind of unusual (It's a pity, i always take pictures outside and while traveling but maybe in 20 years i won't have any picture of places i used to live at)
    I hope you're having a good time in Berlin, Flora (or Fauna? I forgot!) is also fine and that you don't miss Halle too much.

    ReplyDelete

Beauty is in almost everything around us. This is a blog about beauty from my point of view.