Mallorca. Portraits: family and friends.


Get ready. Mallorca posts are coming. There are going to be a few more... I made plenty of photos. I hope you don't get bored of them.
In these pictures you can see: my mother, my sister Monica, her friend (and almost family) Violeta, my brother Felix, my brother Fernando and his girlfriend Blanca. Manfred, Fauna and me, of course. You will see all of us in the next posts too. Today I focus in what seem to me the portrait kind of pictures.
There was someone else in this trip, the boyfriend of my sister, but he don't like to appear on the internet. I say it because he is a really important part of the family and I don't want to let him out of the adventure.
Enjoy our faces.
















1 comment:

  1. Oh my, Fauna has grown so much! (Even if she is a slender baby - and I do recall my mum saying how me and my brother were such different shapes and sizes as babies even though we were both exclusively breastfed in exactly the same way). Sweet Fauna is so full of character already. And lucky her to be surrounded by so many loving family members. It's so lovely to see in this and other previous posts how very relaxed and happy you and Manfred both look. Parenthood clearly suits you two very well indeed.

    ReplyDelete

Beauty is in almost everything around us. This is a blog about beauty from my point of view.